My First Baby
I thought this was a cute post...
1. Were you married at the time? Yes.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was excited, mostly....terrified!
3. How old were you? 20 when I had him
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I started smelling horseradish everywhere...and in the early days, I was a little nauseated...so I took a test. Three, actually!
5. Who did you tell first? Jake
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes...ya gotta prepare!
7. Due date? August 1, 2007
8. Did you deliver early or late? 3 weeks early-July 11
9. Were you sick? Just a little right at the beginning...not so much after I confirmed it, though!
10. What did you crave? French fries
11. Who irritated you the most? The people I worked with. Not that they weren't perfectly nice people; they just stressed me out. I think it was probably good that I quit to stay home with Sayer; I'm sure none of them liked me too much, especially the closer I got to delivery! :)
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 27 lbs
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not til the birth
15. Where did you give birth? Bingham Memorial
16. How many hours were you in labor? about 4 hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jake
18. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs. 9 oz.
19. Did your child have any complications? His heart rate started dropping right at the end, so we had to deliver him by C-section
20. What did you name him/her? Sayer Jacob Lilya
21. How old is your first born today? 18 months
22. Who does your child look like? Most people use the phrase "He's a good mix"...it depends on the day; some days I see more of me and some days I see more of Jake
If you're a mom, I tag YOU...



No comments:
Post a Comment