Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bug Tag!


Thanks Jess for tagging me! I get to blog about ten things that "bug" me...

1. Sharing walls- It doesn't matter how thick they are, you can't help but hear!

2. Will Farrell. I just don't get why he's supposed to be so funny. I think he overdoes it most of the time.

3. Milk-It's disgusting! I really don't see the appeal!

4. Sleeping with the bedroom door open-I've never been able to do this! Some nights I can't sleep and it takes me forever to remember that the door is still open-and I have to get up and close it before I can sleep.

5. Mayo. I'm a miracle whip fan, straight up.

6. Bad English. Bad spelling, bad grammar, whatever. I have to work really hard not to point it out to people, and thank heavens that my friends and family love me enough to ignore me when I do it-most of the time!

7. People touching the back of my neck or my ears. It just creeps me out for some reason.

8. Medieval literature-Chaucer and the like. I HATE reading Middle English, and yet my favorite professor is a medievalist who I take a lot of my classes from!

9. Racist jokes. And that fact that lately they all center around our President.

10. The fact that I broke down and read Twilight-and liked it! I did so well for so long!

Ha! That's me in a negative nutshell! I tag whoever needs something to do, because this is harder than it looks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great bugs! I totally have to agree with you on milk... Yuck! Jeff keeps telling me that I need to learn to like it, so that I can start our kids off healthy. I asked him the other day if milkshakes could count. ;)
Isn't it awesome that Jeff wasn't scared holding Jette? He absolutely loved it! Yeah!!