Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sayer "packing up"




I left some boxes sitting in our living room today, and I looked over to see Sayer's feet sticking straight up out of a box! I hurried as fast as I could to get my camera, but I missed the feet shot. So here's what I got instead.

As for our housing update, I don't really have one. We are still waiting, but we should have a definite closing date by the end of the week. We decided to start packing the nonessential stuff and sorting through all of our junk now, because the last two weeks of February are going to be pretty busy for us and we won't really have a lot of time to do anything. Jake, of course, is all ready pricing material and tearing things up in his head...I have a feeling I'm going to be living in a construction zone for awhile!

More to come!

3 comments:

Ashton said...

oh that is so cute!!... PRICELESS!!!

Emily said...

Next time he's in a box, go ahead and tape him up, ship him to us via UPS and Jeff will be sure to watch for him. :) Does that kid ever not smile?!

The VanOrden Family said...

oh what a cutie! isn't it amazing how they can be so entertained by something so cheap like a box? i love it! good luck with living in contruction zone, i'm sure guys will be much quicker with contruction than we are! :)