Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sayer, Sayer, Sayer!

It's hard for me to believe that in a few days, my baby will be eighteen months old! But it's true...July 11, 2007, I had just come home from spending the day in Idaho Falls with my mom. Jake was fixing dinner-he was so nice while I was pregnant and miserable. I had barely sat down on the couch when I realized that my water had broken-three weeks early! Four hours later, we had a precious and perfect baby boy, delivered by C-section at 9:07 p.m. He was 8 lbs, 9 oz, and 21 1/2 inches long, and he was our first baby.
Add Image
The past eighteen months have been crazy, frustrating, and amazing. Here's a glimpse of the essence of Sayer:

Just a few hours old


My beautiful boy on his one-month birthday


Sayer in his jumper


Lookin' cool in his new summer clothes!


Christmas Day at Grandma Lilya's-his cousins got a cute little trampoline from Santa!


Sayer and his dad



A few fun facts about Sayer:
  • Since he was in the womb, Sayer has loved to move. He was constantly kicking and moving around. He loves to jump. He walked at ten months and never looked back!
  • Sayer loves to smile and flirt
  • He loves grandmothers...he has some sort of radar and can pick out a grandma from a mile away.
  • He's very accident prone...he's always falling or running into walls or furniture. He rarely cries when it happens-in fact, if he cries, we are pretty much guaranteed a trip to the hospital!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Amos! I'm so happy that you have your own blog so that we can stay caught up. Sayer's hair is so long and cute! He is seriously growing up way too fast and I am missing out on all of it. :( I love that little guy! You need to come visit.

Clarissa said...

I love love love it you little family is so cute my blog is burtonfamily01.blogspot.com check it out I really hope that we can get together this weekend. love ya

Brittany said...

Cute page! I can't believe how big Sayer is getting and he is such a good mix of you and Jake!