Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sayer's first haircut

I have been trying to convince Jake for weeks that we need to cut Sayer's hair. He has beautiful curls that have been growing out of control for months, and if you can tell from the picture I posted last week of the two of them, he was starting to look a little like a girl! So, Jake finally broke down and we took him to my dear friend Tiffany, who is a stylist:



Not sure if you can tell from this pic or not, but Sayer sat perfectly still the entire time. But we could tell he wasn't happy about it, not because of his facial expressions, but because his shoulders were hunched up until he had no neck. This is something he's inherited from his dad and he does when he's very upset!




I love that you can see me in all my glory in the mirror, ha ha! This was actually very funny. Jake was getting his hair cut right next to us and nearly had a heart attack when Tiff pulled out the clippers. He thought she was going to buzz his whole head! It was hilarious!


He was too mad for me to get a good after pic, but he looks very cute! And the curls are all ready growing back!

6 comments:

Hailey said...

cute blog amy! I can't believe Sayer sat still for a hair cut. Nash would never....! He is sure getting big, & still so hansome!

Brittany said...

So cute. It's amazing how still a little kid will sit when you get a sharp object next to them. He is so dang cute!

Emily said...

He is just so dang cute. Sometimes I think that he's your twin and sometimes he's Jake's! And Tiff looks pretty too! I didn't know that she was a beautician. Good for her!

Ashton said...

AWWWW Cute! I love it... he is getting so big!

Whitney & Charlie said...

Wow Amy, he has grown up so much since I last saw him! He's so cute.

The VanOrden Family said...

he looks so grown up! i can't believe this is his first haircut! so cute!