Things are crazy around here lately! Jake has finally finished the Assisted Living Center, his "second wife" that has kept him pretty busy for the past six months. He's done a beautiful job and is very proud of this building! With winter finally here (sort of) things are slowing down somewhat but he is about to start a few more projects that will keep him busy.
I am just a few weeks away from Christmas break, and I'm sooooooo excited! I've dedicated my Thanksgiving break to writing papers and working on research projects so that I'll be less stressed for the last few weeks of school. I will be able to start my education courses next fall, and by that time I'll all ready have all of my English and Political Science requirements met. So the end is in sight, it's just taking FOREVER!
Sayer is...well, Sayer. Right now he has stitches, a black eye, and a bruise on his head, all from separate accidents over the past few days. He's curious and fearless, and that is a bad combination! I can hear him right now behind me pulling all of the pots and pans out of the cupboard. This will be the fourth time today, and each time I have to "help" him put them all back.
Life is pretty good. Thanksgiving is only two days away, and we're getting really excited to see all of our families. My Grandma McBride is coming, along with my Aunt Jan's family, so my family's Thanksgiving dinner will be about forty strong with all of my family and the family on my mom's side that always comes.
It's a wonderful time of year to reflect on what the past year has brought us. I'm so thankful for a good husband who provides for me and our son and sees to it that our needs and wants are met. I know so many women who have to work in order to support their families, and I feel so lucky that I've been able to stay home and raise my little boy. I'm also very grateful for that little boy of mine. He has turned my life completely upside down (literally, some days), but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Lastly, I just want all of you to know how much I love and appreciate each of you! Jake and I are blessed with wonderful families and friends who are always there to support us. Life is good.
Ian T-ball
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment