Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cody and Teera's Wedding

My cousin Cody and his girlfriend, Teera, were married last Friday in Utah. Cody is my closest cousin in age and has always been one of my favorites! Teera is such a sweetheart as well. Here are some fun pics from our adventures:

Murphy's Law: Your camera batteries will die at the most inopportune moment. Example: Just as the wedding party starts coming down the aisle! So here's my only photo of the ceremony:







I can't get this to rotate, but the bride and groom:



Cody and his sis, Rheanna, who was the maid of honor









Once again, no rotational capabilities in my brain:



Of course we had plenty of family there to party!



Jakey and Russ



My cute little cousin Tawny just turned 16. She brought her friend, Shawn, to the wedding with her...this is Jake giving the poor kid the "intentions talk"



Hayden, Cody's little brother, happened to walk by Jade and Lesa with his pants lowriding...they helped him out



Our family offered to help with the dinner, and here are the lovely servers:



My dad made his famous chicken in a barrel. Sayer obviously liked it...this was my piece!









Me, Jen, Katie, and Camille



Jake and his friends, Russ and Jody, dancing with his mom, Deann, and Tawny



I really have no idea what this was about. I think Lesa and Jake were doing a cool dance and this was the best pic I could get!









Me and the groom. He was so excited, but so calm, which is unheard of for him! I love him to death!



It was a really great wedding and we had a lot of fun! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Henscheid!

No comments: