We are officially moved in and about 90% unpacked! We moved Saturday and luckily had everything indoors before the rain/snow started, which was great because it rained or snowed the rest of the weekend! It's been a long, frustrating month, but we are finally settled (somewhat) and things are starting to get back to normal. For those of you who need our updated contact info, you can email me at mcbramy@isu.edu and I'll get it to you. I'll try to put up some pics soon. We haven't set up internet yet, so I can't do much on the computer when I'm home, but I'll get on it as soon as I can.
I also got some great news this morning. I have officially been accepted into the College of Education! I had to clear up some mix-ups the college had with my application, but it's all taken care of now and I have been cleared to register for my Ed classes, which is one of the final big steps I needed to take before I graduate. Yay for me!
Ian T-ball
15 years ago



1 comment:
Yeah! Finally some good news! Congrats on getting in your new home and for being accepted into the College of Education! I'm so proud of you! :)
Post a Comment