Monday, August 2, 2010

My little cuties

This weekend my family did family pictures. Since everyone was in their nice clothes, Kandice decided to take a few individual shots for my mom's "grandkids" wall. I think they turned out pretty great :) Can't wait to see the family shots from our photographer!


Here's a few shots of the three boys: Aedan, Dewey, and Sayer. These three were born within a couple of months of each other and always have fun together. They had fun playing with the wagon Sayer got for his birthday.




Say and Sari. He really wanted to hold Sari for the pic!



LOVE Sari's ears in this pic. She has the most adorable Dumbo ears! I blame her Grandpa Lilya :)


My handsome three-year-old...post-ice cream.


My plan was to feed Sari right before pictures so she'd be nice and happy. With all the excitement in getting ready and talking with the fam, I totally forgot. Mother of the year, right here! She tried so hard to be brave...


Uh oh....


Here it comes....


SO sad...


And finally, one smile! It was worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my word, your kids are SO cute! I love her ears, too! :) Just adorable...

Brittany said...

Those pictures turned out great!!!! Sari is such a pretty girl and Sayer is so handsome. The first pic with the 3 boys Sayer looks like such a mini Jake!

Kandice said...

You forgot to mention that Sari's only smile was thanks to her favorite Auntie! ;-)