Thursday, May 13, 2010

Praying for Shannon

Yesterday our family got word that my cousin, Shannon, was in a very serious motorcycle accident in Utah. Shannon is 17 and the youngest of my cousins on the McBride side. She was life flighted to Primary Children's Medical Center and is in very serious condition right now. You can go here to see her story and progress each day. Please join our family in praying for Shannon!

3 comments:

Life with the Thibeault's said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Amy, she and your family will be in my prayers. I hope she will be ok.

Brittany said...

I'm sorry to hear that Ames! I pray that she and your family will make it through this hard time! Love ya!

The Girtons said...

I've been really thinking about your and your family lately! Shannon has been in my prayers as well as your whole family. I love you and miss you! You are such an amazing woman and I really look up to you!