At least, for one of my kids. Sayer is finally potty trained! We started around Christmas so it's been about four MISERABLE months. I just about gave up a few times because he just didn't seem to be getting it. But last week, I realized one night that we were out of diapers so he went to bed in underwear (he's been sleeping in diapers this whole time). He did have a few nighttime accidents, but that seemed to do the trick and he's only had a couple of daytime accidents. The last four nights he's been dry! The big thing is that I don't have to remind him anymore; he just tells me when he needs to go. Yay for Sayer! I never thought I'd be so happy to see him out of diapers :)
1 comment:
Oh yay! That is GREAT news... Always so exciting when you get to buy less of those! :) I didn't know you had a blog.. do you mind if I link up with you so I can keep up with you?! :) Your kiddos are CUTE!
Post a Comment