Friday, April 16, 2010

I just can't help myself...

So Kandice and I finally got around to doing Sari's pictures. We invaded my mom and dad's house today since they're in HAWAII (brats!) and they have a nice, big, empty bedroom with great natural light they haven't filled yet. Kandice is experimenting with a trial version of photo editing software and still has to finish some other pics she took a few weeks ago, so I knew I would probably have to wait a day or two before I'd get to see some.

But she couldn't wait.

And neither can I.














Aren't these awesome! Kandice got the brilliant idea to pull out my wedding dress and do a few with it and the wedding rings...I was so excited I just had to post these! More to come!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

haha, at least you can change that silly photo of her on the side of your blog!

Jake and Amy said...

True true! At the time it was the only decent one I had...thank you thank you thank you sister!

Life with the Thibeault's said...

Little Sari's pictures are adorable!!
Your sis did an awesome job :) She is very photogenic!!!