Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy birthday, Bampa!!!

I'm a few days late with this because we don't have internet hooked up at our new house yet (I'll explain that in a later post when I get pics up), but I just wanted to wish "Bampa"(That's what Sayer calls his grandpas) McBride happy birthday!!! My dad's birthday was Thursday. He was traveling home from a business trip that day, but we still got to make him dinner and his favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to greet him when he got home.

Here's a few reasons why we love "Bampa" :

He LOVES his grandkids. Sometimes Grandma has to tell him to settle down because he forgets he's not a kid, too!



He has lots of fun toys for us to play with, and he's always willing to take us!



  • He's willing to do whatever the Lord asks of him, even if it means giving up life's comforts for a few days.

  • Like I said. He forgets he's a grown up sometimes :)


Happy birthday Bampa Mac! We love ya lots!





No comments: