If you can't tell from the change in our background colors, we got the big news last week:
IT'S A GIRL!!!
Yay! We are so excited! Sayer is excited to be a big brother and he talks to "sisser" in Mom's tummy all the time. It's very cute. Now that we know, this pregnancy is getting very real. I am starting to show A LOT and have pretty much given up on most of my normal clothes. Sunday is my halfway mark; I can't believe how fast it's going by! I am definitely seeing the difference between my first pregnancy and being pregnant while chasing a toddler. I am always tired and have discovered that lifting Sayer is going to be a challenge for my back. And I'm not even five months yet!!
Ian T-ball
15 years ago



3 comments:
Yay.. how exciting. I'm sure she'll be a a doll.
oh yeah- a girl! that will be so fun, they will be the best of friends! don't worry- the last few months are a great time to teach the toddler that you can't carry him, and he'll just have to walk!
YAY! Congrats on a girl! She'll will be absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment