Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Pics part 1

Just a quick preview of some family pics Kandice took of us this weekend! Jake and I have never had family pics taken with Sayer; we always had excuses not to because we both hate pictures. But these look pretty darn good, I think! They are unedited, so some of them need to be cropped and such, but I just wanted to post the few she's gotten to me so far!








6 comments:

Krista said...

Very Cute!!

Life with the Thibeault's said...

Hey Amy,
Your family pics are very cute! Sayer is adorable. You look great also!! You remind me of Julie Stiles.

Madison said...

Hey Lovely!

You look fabulous with you cute little family. I'm so excited for all that's going on in your life! Be sure to let us know as soon as you pick a name for the baby!

<3

M.

Lusk Family said...

What a beautiful family you have! I cant believe how big that monkey is getting! How are you feeling?? let me know if you need anything!!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

Those are so cute!! I really like the one where sayer is standing but you can see you guys in the back ground so cute.

The VanOrden Family said...

cute cute CUTE family pictures! can't wait till you can add that lil girl to your family pics as well :)