I figured that it was about time for us to join the party, so here we are! Jake and I met when I was in high school and he'd just graduated. We dated for about 2 years before getting married February 25, 2006 in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple. Sayer Jacob Lilya joined our family on July 11, 2007, and he is basically the center of our world! Jake is working as a project manager for Futures of Idaho, Inc. He runs construction projects for the company and makes sure that everything gets done on time and on budget. I'm (almost!) a senior at ISU, even though I'll be a super-Senior before I'm done, and I'm majoring in Secondary Education with an emphasis in English. HOPEFULLY I'll graduate in May 2010. Other than that, I'm a stay-at-home mom and wife and loving every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment