I can't believe that my sweet little boy has gone from this:
To this:
Sayer turned four last month! I was so grateful we'd gotten moved; I really wanted him to have his birthday in his own home. We decided to have a barbecue with our family and also invited his cousins to go see Cars 2. It ended up that only Dewey and Aedan were able to come, but the three of them had a blast!
Jake and I have really enjoyed doing crazy cakes for Say's birthday. This year, I copied an idea Kandice had used for Aedan's birthday last year and made him a backhoe cake out of all kinds of goodies. It was a huge stress and I'm grateful for Jake's slightly feminine side, since he did most of the decorating!
Say had a great birthday. He got a tool bench, a wheelbarrow, a slip 'n slide, lots of cars and candy, and some new clothes. It was a fun day.
Ian T-ball
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment