It was really stressful actually getting there. We got home from Bear Lake Saturday night, had to speak in church Sunday morning, and Jake left Sunday night. I spent most of Monday making treats and doing laundry and rushed to leave Tuesday afternoon. I left a messy house and forgot a lot of stuff, but we were on our way!
One of the best parts of the cabin is having the lake right there. We didn't have a boat this time but the dock provided plenty of entertainment for the kids. It's so nice having a private dock!
Mindy and Jessie were so nice to swim with the kids whenever they wanted. I really didn't feel like swimming while I was there so it was nice that they took over for me :)
Dalyn, Maddie, Sayer, and Ridge
We took a quick trip to West Yellowstone one afternoon. This is Say and Sari all ready for the ride! Notice Sari's pretty car seat cover. I got "inspired" by Kandice's rennovation of her car seat a few months ago. I also discovered that "inspired" is code word for "labotomied". There's a week of my life I'll never get back! But I'm glad it's done :)
The closest we'll ever get to a bear!
Jessie and Grandma were nice enough to bring some projects for the kids to keep them busy. It created quite a mess for us to clean up but the kids really had fun.
Cole, Dalyn, Ridge, Sayer, Maddie, Sari, and Halee. All the grandkids, minus AyBree and Haysten. While we were in West, Grandma bought all the grandkids new T shirts and we wanted to get a pic of them together. Taking pics of the grandkids on this staircase is a Davis family tradition (there are dozens of them), so this is the next generation of kids!
We also went to Big Springs to see the fish and Johnny Sack's cabin. This is Maddie and Sari. Maddie really took care of Sari while we were in Island Park.
Sayer wanted a picture next to this antique chainsaw. Unfortunately I cut most of the chainsaw out of the pic!
It was a fun few days with the Lilyas, but boy, were we glad to get home after two weeks away!



1 comment:
Wow your kids are getting so big! They are so stinkin cute! I feel back I haven't seen you in so long... I miss you. I'm glad all is well with your beautiful family!
Post a Comment