Thursday, February 25, 2010

Loved you then, love you still...

Today Jake and I have been married for four years. What a journey it has been! I was thinking today about everything we have been through and I can't believe we fit it all into just four years. Feels like forty some days.

In the past four years we've had:
  • Two beautiful kids
  • Four moves (Five, if you count Jake moving me into our first home before we were married!)
  • Three different jobs for Jake, four job changes
  • Lots of fights
  • Not a lot of money
  • Lots and lots of blessings!
Today I'm grateful for so many things. I'm grateful he puts up with me on a daily basis. I'm grateful to have a husband who honors his priesthood. I'm grateful that Jake is a hard worker and has always provided for our family. I'm grateful for how much he loves our kids. Most of all, I'm grateful for the decision we made to be married in the temple. It took a lot to get us there, but since we've had kids I've realized just how important it was to bring them into a forever family! Love ya Jake!

No comments: