*Warning* This post contains a lot of pics. Sorry. It's my first kid and all.
Sayer and his cousin, Maddie. She's about two months older than Sayer and they are the best of friends.
Is it just me, or does he look unimpressed?
Cole and Ridge are especially good friends to Sayer. They all spend a lot of time at Grandma's together and all weekend Sayer wanted to know where "Widge" was if he couldn't see him!
I just love how he's sitting in the wagon!
All the grandkids, minus one. It was lunchtime, which might explain the look on Sayer's face.
Grandpa and Sayer waiting for the bird show to start. I guess now that he's two I'm running out of excuses to let him keep the dang binkie
After the bird show, they brought out a special bird who was taking donations. It would take them right out of your hand and put them in the donation box! Here's Sayer's turn.
Grandma and Ridge the Zookeeper
After the zoo, Grandpa and Grandma took us to the This Is The Place Monument. I love Church history but I've never been here, so this was a treat for me!
Brigham Young and Joseph Smith-these are two of my favorite prophets to study and learn about. I got chills reading about them planning and envisioning the Saints settling here.
What a view!
We got back to the hotel and had some fun in the pool for awhile, and then had a pizza party for Sayer. The pizza was from Pier 49 Pizza and was yum! Grandma was a little concerned that she'd only been able to find a pink cake for Sayer, but I don't think he minded.
By the time we headed home, Sayer was worn out.
The weekend was a good one; we had a lot of fun and Sayer got a lot of new toys. When we got home, we had another surprise waiting: Grandma and Grandpa McBride bought Sayer a new pool, and they had it set up for him to swim in when we got there!
Sayer and Aedan had a lot of fun playing together. Before we knew it, they both had their clothes and diapers off and were skinny dipping! We couldn't convince them to get dressed again. Sayer even played on the swings with Grandma in the buff.
So here we are with the terrible two's and more fun news. (Oh, my gosh, that rhymed. How pathetic.) Are you ready for this??? Sayer is going to be a big brother!
We are expecting baby #2 the first week in February. Everything looks great so far and we are excited (and maybe a little crazy).



6 comments:
Yay! Congrats on another baby. That is very exciting!
I vote for a GIRL!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting. Sayer is sooo cute! Looks like he had a great birthday. Things probably will be crazy with baby #2 but you can do it. Your an amazing person. Congrats again!
Congrats! That's awesome. I can't believe sayer is already two. Where did those two years go?
Oh two is so much fun. Congrats!!! That is so exciting.
oh my goodness i need to check blogs more often! congrats on expecting #2! i'm so excited for you! he'll be a great big brother!
Post a Comment